Sunday 6 September 2015

INKspired Blog Hop #24 - Happy Father's Day


Hi Bloggers!!

Welcome back to another INKspired Artists Blog Hop!!
If you are hopping around then you would have just hopped in from Barbara Williams... Make sure you continue to hop all the way around to see everyone's creations!

This week's sketch #INK024


A Father's Day card is the theme for this week's creation and like last hop I have used part of the 'Skating By' stamp set... this time I used the Trophy because my dear husband is a winner in my eyes! Always providing for his family and always looking towards the future!


Happy Father's Day Mikki xx
We love you more than words can say and hope you enjoy your day xx

Next up is the ever so talented Louise Sharp... She is sure to impress you with her take on this week's sketch!





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

5 comments:

  1. Kabrina, stunning card and great use of the skate on bye set. Shows such versatility of one set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is so very clever and stunning. The black and gold look so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Kabrina, great use of the cup and I just love black and gold. Hope Mikki enjoyed his card

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ROCKED this sketch Kabrinky! So clever. I love the use of the gold trophy from the Skating By stamp set, all embossed and then one of them fussy cut out! You blow me away with your talent girlfriend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!!! I love the dsp you created, such great inspiration!! wow!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com