Sunday 18 October 2015

INKspired Bog Hop #INK027 - Peaceful Pines


Good Morning Bloggers!
Welcome back to another INKspired blog hop! I have left blogging till the last minute today... There was a stage I thought I wasn't going to get everything finished but its OK we will get it done!!

This week you will be hopping in from Maree McIntosh I am sure she has created something beautiful! This sketch was a challenge for me but thankfully my BBB arrived this week so I had new product to play with :)

Here is this week's sketch #INK027

And here is my creation...



My first Christmas card for the year! I've been in denial about how close Christmas is... So I thought I'd better start!!

I used the Peaceful Pines Bundle to create this cute Christmas tree card.

Added with a little 'bling' glimmer paper and coloured Pearl embellishments and I think its a nice simple card.

Next up is the Stampin Up Queen Louise Sharp



Until next time

KP xx

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

6 comments:

  1. Super cute Kabrina and another set I haven't used and I am sure this has put in in the mood to get stampin for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. That dsp is one of my favourites this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your chrissie card,it is very cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I am your biggest fan....you amaze me every week. LOVE this. So glad your BBB arrived, then again I do like it when you raid my craftroom and create here with me! I'm in denial about Christmas too....but you know me, I do love Christmas. Gorgeous card and fabulous take on this weeks sketch. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super awesome card as always. Totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just amazing. Love the idea you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com