Sunday 10 May 2015

INKspired Blog Hop #16 - Happy Birthday



Hi Bloggers

Welcome to the 16th INKspired Blog hop!
You would have just hopped in from Cherie Davies

Here is this week's sketch #16


I have been running around like a loon to get ready for Hawaii on Sunday that I nearly forgot to do this week's hop, but I couldn't miss out!

So this one was a really quick card for a special little man turning 10!
Happy Birthday James!
The Piirlaid's love you! You are a special little guy that we love to hang around with!







We are fresh from the SU convention and one of our little attendee gifts was the Bohemian DSP... I matched it up with Basic Gray, Smoky Slate and Real red to create this cool boy's card fitting for Jamesy :)

I used the leaves stamp from the Sheltering tree stamp set to make the background behind the banner.

Next up is the fabulous Lisa Eaton! She is sure to INKspire!

Until Next Time...
Aloha!!

OMG I am going to HAWAII!!!!!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

8 comments:

  1. Love what u did with the leaves from Sheltering tree and a great boy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kabrina, really interesting way to use the sketch. I adore how you step outside the box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You TOTALLY rock Kabrina, this is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour scheme, great for a boy. Also love the messy background! Boys are so messy! well, my three are anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours!! Can't wait to see you in Hawaii!! Whoop whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! I have this set, and am always looking for different ways to use it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that just beautiful!! I love these wonderful cards. I would definitely make similar card on my daughter’s birthday. Well, I need some help in finding some affordable party venues Houston TX for her party. Can you please help me?

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com