Sunday 3 May 2015

SU Convention 2015 - Swap Card Undefined Cockatoo

Be Bold, Ruffle some feathers

Yay!! It's Convention!

A few milestones today

This is my first Convention...
and my first SWAP CARD!!



My beautiful upline... and my Best Friend Louise Sharp gave me a few pointers about creating my swap card.

Firstly... She said that you will get TONNES!! 

Secondly...
In order for your one to stand out from the crowd it needs to...

Be bold and stand out :)
and
Make something that is your signature!

So what is my signature?? I would say my knack for carving stamps would be my signature!

This is something that I love to do and I am finding more and more things to create and I am hooked!

This is my creation and I hope you love it as much as I do!

I love making cards but creating an Undefined Stamp makes your card just that little bit more personal :)

Unfortunately the undefined stamp carving kit is on the SU's latest retirement list :( so if you still want to carve your own creation you better order it soon before it sells out!




Until Next time 

Kabrina xx



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com