Sunday 15 November 2015

INKspired Blog Hop #INK029 - My Dear Grandma


Hi Bloggers

If you're a new hopper or you're back again, Welcome :)
You have just hopped in from Maree McIntosh.

Now I will get right into the card I made today... I should say one of MANY cards today!! I don't know why I had such a hard time with this layout?!?! My craftroom is a DISASTER now :(

The sketch looks pretty simply RIGHT?!?! I have no idea why it had me in such a pickle???



Maybe the problem lies in who the card is for??? As this card is for a very special person in my life... My Grandma... and her card needed to be special!
She might think its not true but she has a very special place in my heart and even though I don't talk to her every day or some times not every week I think about her all the time. When we talk on the phone I don't want to be at work with distractions around or in my car with the kids chatting in the background... I want to be at home on the lounge with a cuppa in my hand and chatting to her for as long as I like with no worries, but life as I know it right now is complete CHAOS :(

So today is my Grandma's 81st Birthday! 81 years young :)
To celebrate I wanted to make her a card that was bold like she is, bright coz she still has her wits about her ;) and it had to be original coz she definitely one of a kind!






To my Dear Grandma
Happy Birthday!
You may think that I don't have time for you in my life but my life wouldn't be the same without you.
I love you
xo


Next you are hopping to Louise Sharp who is down at the SU On Stage in Melbourne! I hope she and her 'Flock' lol as she calls them are having a great time!





Until next time
Happy hopping :)

Kabrina xo


  

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com